Sunday, December 18, 2011

Worst Day of My Life

Early this morning, after having to watch my oldest dog, Nemo, have several seizures, I watched my best and most treasured friend go to doggy heaven.  This was the hardest thing I've had to do in my life and it was the worst day of my life.  Nothing compares to the lose of a loved one.  I've lost many who where very close, but to lose a companion like Nemo will stay with me forever.  I know in time the feeling I am having today will fade, but without knowing this animal, you didn't know one of cutest, sweetest guys in the dog world.
Nemo was a pure breed Jack Russell with a rough coat of white fur and a brown mask on his face. When we got him he was only two pounds and he grew into a sturdy terrier full of energy and personality.
Nemo-11/24/2011
May he rest in peace-12/18/2011
I just loved that dog....and now he is gone....so in memory of him, I dedicate this post for my "Bubba, my Bud, my Nemo".  

2 comments:

  1. I wish you comfort in the memories of all the fun and love you and Nemo shared. I wish you an easing of your intense grief with time and love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leisa, thanks.....all the responses are very comforting....and in time I know things will be better....just so hard to not see his face everyday.

    ReplyDelete