Friday, January 11, 2013

A New Year, A New Beginning

This is the first painting that I've completed in my new home.  I knew as soon as I looked out the kitchen window and saw the scene, that it would be the first.

I am calling my new home "my artist retreat" and "little house on the prairie."  I am blessed to be in this place.  So peaceful and serene.  A far cry from my 2012 nightmare of a life.  We won't get into that....that's in the past.  Two Thousand Thirteen will be the year I call "my restful year" and I am looking forward to many new challenges in my life through my art, my work, and my love life.

I hope you see the peace that I have been able to express in this painting.  I loved painting it.

It's a watercolor on paper, 12 x 18.

Through my Kitchen Window-Watercolor unframed $125

No comments:

Post a Comment