Monday, January 15, 2007

Working Hard, but gotta make a change

Back to work today and I have to say that I worked like a dog. For the past 24 years I have been self employed. Working as an interior house painter. It's getting rough going up and down those stairs day in and day out. Haling materials and equipment, slapping up paint, sucking up fumes and at the same time creating a master piece for people. They all love me! Just how can I move on to another career when I love this one so much. I need to find something that isn't so painful after the days done

I also started a diet this weekend. I have been feeling really bad and thought that its about time to get serious about my weight and my health. I am not getting any younger and it's not getting any easier as I got older. So, I have cut out coffee, chocolate, cheese and anything that's too spicy and full of fat. We shall see how far this takes me. Maybe a change in my diet will help me with my new career.

Oh yeah, yesterday I picked up the Spanish lessons on CD so that I can start learning to speak another language! Now I need to get going on learning!

No comments:

Post a Comment