Saturday, January 20, 2007

Power of Thought

Wow, when you set your mind to it, it happens!

Yesterday I went on a job interview, well sort of. I saw an ad in the paper for a part time floral designer and made myself call. I went over to the place and actually filled out an application. I had a very good feeling when I walked in. There on the wall was a plaque from the Lexi Kazian Foundation. My prayers were answered. Love that Lexi! That florist does all the flowers for my nephews foundation! I thought it sounded familiar. Cool! Anyway that broke the ice with the gal and I was asked to come back on Monday. Now, I have to figure out how I can get the job and if it would work. Didn't talk about money and when. Just thought I'd let them tell me.

Anyway, I have to put together a floral bouquet for them at 9:30 Monday morning! I better get cooking and figure out how to do that!

The power of thought.................it works!

No comments:

Post a Comment