Wednesday, March 11, 2009

What happened? It Got Cold Again!




Well, I thought spring was on its way, but I think it's going to take a little bit longer to finally settle in. Yesterday it was 66 degrees and today, BURR! I just hope it comes soon.




Yesterday I did a few little watercolor paintings. I am trying to discipline myself to have more patience with the watercolor paints. Giving them time to dry and letting them flow were they need to before I go messing them up has always been a problem. This time I took my time and spaced out the layers so they dried.




These scenes were from a few days about a month back and the ground was starting to thaw, but the snow was still on the ground in places. Hope you enjoy. These are only 4 x 5 on Arches watercolor paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment