Friday, February 2, 2007

3 weeks without chocolate

Well, three weeks have passed and I haven't had an ounce of chocolate! That's like the biggest accomplishment that I have had in years. I just couldn't seem to get a handle on the additive forces that darn stuff has over me.

For the past few years I have been struggling with GERD. Acid reflux. My system was completely screwed up and I continued to eat like a pig! I love candy, pop, and fast food. Of course I also love salads and other things that make myself sick as a dog.

So three weeks ago I reached my bottom. I was so sick of the acid backup, that I decided to end it all..........bad food that is! I cut out coffee, chocolate, pop, uncooked veggies and fried foods. I started eating bland, bland, bland..........no spicy foods and very little dairy.

Well, after three weeks, I have only 2 times felt sick from food. Both times I had consumed sour cream in a meal. So, now I am concentrating on cutting that out too. I love sour cream! I love coffee, I love chocolate and I love fattening foods.

I looked in the mirror last week and noticed that one of my rolls was almost gone! Walla, instant diet. I guess its a good thing, cause I was sick of the way I looked anyway.

So, now I am on the road to a healthy stomach and I'm losing weight.

No comments:

Post a Comment