Thursday, November 17, 2011

Fall Scene IV-Acrylic and Gouache

I made an exciting discovery today!
A very good artist friend of mine intrigued me into trying some acrylic paints.  So, I went out and bought a limit color palette and started messing with them a few days ago.  After doing a few paintings, I just didn't feel they were right.  So on the third one, this one, I added some gouache paint and sealed it with a UV gloss protection so that it can be put into a frame without glass.

I call this one Fall Scene IV 2011.  It's 11 x 14 on a canvas board.  

1 comment:

  1. Master Framing are the experts in framing in Sydney.
    We specialize in memorabilia framing, custom picture framing, canvas stretching and photo mounting.
    We have grown into one of the most competitive picture framers in New South Wales,
    offering a large range of picture frames and picture framing services.

    acrylic framing

    ReplyDelete